Pre-training evaluation is available and highly reccomended.
During this meeting, at the owners location, trainer, dog and owner(s) will come together for the first time.
It’s expected that the following will be achieved:
- Trainer will meet the family. It is best if all family members are present.
- The trainer will meet the dog and its environment.
- Examine the dog’s behavior.
- Discuss family expectations of the dog.
- Resolve all of the family questions.
- Discuss training details (length, where, cost, times, homework for owner)